Natural Laser Light Therapy
By choosing Natural Laser Light Therapy with The Australian Centre for Natural Medicine you will receive:
• Thorough naturopathic assessment of your presenting condition with dietary, lifestyle, supplemental and laser therapy duration recommendations. Maximising your outcomes and optimising longterm results.
• Laser Therapy provided by trained professionals who care about your health and wellbeing.
• All treatments are provided in a laser safe clinical environment
• Ongoing assessment and feedback determines the best treatment approach tailored for you and your individual condition.
Conditions we are currently offering Laser therapy for:
- Addiction and Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Acne and dermatological conditions
- Wound Healing
- Pain relief
- Sports Injuries
- Dry Eye
Please enquire if you have a condition that is not listed here. You may be eligible for Natural Laser Light Therapy.
What is Natural Laser Light Therapy and How Does it Work?
Natural Laser Light Therapy also known as Cold Laser Therapy is an innovative clinical tool. We are very excited about the potential benefits offered by this technology and have invested in the most advanced laser technology from Germany purchasing the LightNeedle and PolyDerma laser from RJLaser for the delivery of our services. Natural Laser Light Therapy delivers laser light beams or photon energy to specific areas of the body or skin to promote natural healing
So what makes Natural Laser Light Therapy different to other forms of laser?
The type of laser beam used in Natural Laser Light Therapy is regenerative. The laser is non-thermal and therefore is not painful and doesn’t produce heat. Please note we do not use lasers that cut or burn skin or tissue.
In addition to general and local area treatments Natural Laser Light Therapy can be applied to acupuncture points determined by your individual presentation. Generally a course of treatment is required for any one condition. Your practitioner will discuss with you the best approach to your presentation as the length and duration of treatment is determined on a case by case basis.
Laser treatment is not only painless it can also be easy to fit into your schedule. Most laser treatments take between 15-20 minutes per session with around 6-20 treatments constituting a course of treatment.