Alan Jansson is an internationally recognized teacher and practitioner of Japanese Acupuncture.
In clinical practice for 38 years, he is driven by a strong desire to use the consumer friendly nature and potency of Traditional Japanese Acupuncture to benefit all who seek his assistance, he is passionate about delivering excellence and positive clinical outcomes for his patient’s.
He has presented, convened and hosted more than 100 Traditional Japanese Acupuncture workshops in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Portugal, Italy, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Brazil, Argentina and Chile.
- Bachelor of Acupuncture (1985) Practitioner Diploma of Acupuncture (1984)
- Diploma in Massage (1981)
- Australian representative Japanese Meridian Therapy Association (2000 – )
- Fellow Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association # 0148
- Member Australian Traditional Medical Society # 270
- AHPRA Registration CMR0001712141
Board member Australian Acupuncture Association
Head of Acupuncture Dept. Australian Institute of Applied Sciences
Senior Lecturer Academy of Natural Therapies, Gold Coast TAFE
Founder and Director www.worldacupuncture.com (Est. 2004)
38 years clinical practice
25 years post and undergraduate teaching
Director: The Australian Centre for Natural Medicine (Est.1996)
Director: The Institute of Classical Oriental Medicine (Est.1996) Founder WorldAcupuncture.com (Est.2004)
Alan is a proud father of beautiful twin daughters, one of whom is his associate in practice and grandfather to 3 gorgeous grandchildren. He is also an active surfer, traveller, avid photographer, videographer and lover of music.